Contact: Mr Marc Tobias
67 Clerkenwell Road
Tel: 020 3058 1444
About DMJ Legal
DMJ specialises in recruitment for the legal and company secretarial sectors. Founded in 2007, the team is now more than twenty five people strong and growing. Our success has come from building relationships with clients and candidates that are based on mutual trust and understanding. By building long term relationships we have developed an impressive client list and grown an extensive database of loyal candidates who see us as partners as they build their careers.
Working with us
We aim to meet with every candidate to understand your specific experience, what makes you tick and which clients will offer you the most appropriate career path. We will never send your CV to a prospective employer without first securing your permission and will keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process to ensure your job search runs as smoothly as possible.
Our experienced consultants are also always on hand to offer practical advice and support including CV writing, interview preparation and offer negotiation.
Our five specialist teams
DMJ is made up of five teams of specialist consultants who recruit for both interim and permanent roles.
- The partners, mergers and practice moves team works with partners; migrates partners and entire practices between law firms; and facilitates mergers between law firms as appropriate. The team works with companies of all levels and sizes around the country.
- The associate team specialises in finding the ideal role for candidates from NQ level through to Senior Associate at US law firms, Magic & Silver Circle firms, top 50 law firms, leading West End practices, boutique and niche practices, national firms and regional firms.
- The regional team works with law firms nationwide helping candidates at all levels move locally, regionally and into and out of London.
- The in-house legal team recruits at all levels from trainee to general counsel for FTSE listed and privately owned companies, not for profit organisations and start-ups.
- The company secretarial team is the official recruitment partner for the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. The team recruits for quoted and private companies, professional practices, not for profit organisations and banking and financial services institutions at all levels from trainee through to Company Secretary / Head of Governance.
99 jobs with DMJ Legal
A leading international firm in the city currently have an opportunity for a Construction Associate to join their rated team in London on a permane...
A leading international firm in the city currently have an opportunity for a Residential Property Associate to join their team in London on a perma...
This highly rated law firm is looking to hire a contentious IP NQ to join its Guildford office.
A Top 10, full service, city law firm are looking for a mid -level project finance associate to join their leading London practice. The work is ...
This leading US law firm are looking for a mid-senior level Debt Finance associate to join their busy and growing London practice. They advise clie...
This Top 100 UK city law firm are looking to hire a mid-level Data Protection associate to join their expanding London team. Due to the introductio...
This leading U.S firm is looking to hire a leveraged finance lawyer between 2 and 4 years PQE to join its impressive team in London.
This well-regarded London law firm is looking to hire a data protection lawyer to run with its data protection offering.
Commercial Contracts - Central London - 3 - 5 PQE - Legal 500 and Chambers
This highly regarded international law firm is looking to hire a contentious insolvency lawyer between 2 and 5 years PQE to join its relatively com...