Contact: Mr Marc Tobias
67 Clerkenwell Road
Tel: 020 3058 1444
About DMJ Legal
DMJ specialises in recruitment for the legal and company secretarial sectors. Founded in 2007, the team is now more than twenty five people strong and growing. Our success has come from building relationships with clients and candidates that are based on mutual trust and understanding. By building long term relationships we have developed an impressive client list and grown an extensive database of loyal candidates who see us as partners as they build their careers.
Working with us
We aim to meet with every candidate to understand your specific experience, what makes you tick and which clients will offer you the most appropriate career path. We will never send your CV to a prospective employer without first securing your permission and will keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process to ensure your job search runs as smoothly as possible.
Our experienced consultants are also always on hand to offer practical advice and support including CV writing, interview preparation and offer negotiation.
Our five specialist teams
DMJ is made up of five teams of specialist consultants who recruit for both interim and permanent roles.
- The partners, mergers and practice moves team works with partners; migrates partners and entire practices between law firms; and facilitates mergers between law firms as appropriate. The team works with companies of all levels and sizes around the country.
- The associate team specialises in finding the ideal role for candidates from NQ level through to Senior Associate at US law firms, Magic & Silver Circle firms, top 50 law firms, leading West End practices, boutique and niche practices, national firms and regional firms.
- The regional team works with law firms nationwide helping candidates at all levels move locally, regionally and into and out of London.
- The in-house legal team recruits at all levels from trainee to general counsel for FTSE listed and privately owned companies, not for profit organisations and start-ups.
- The company secretarial team is the official recruitment partner for the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. The team recruits for quoted and private companies, professional practices, not for profit organisations and banking and financial services institutions at all levels from trainee through to Company Secretary / Head of Governance.
107 jobs with DMJ Legal
As a result of growth, this leading city practice are looking to hire an experienced Solicitor to join their reputable employment team in London on...
A full service firm in London currently has an opportunity for a property solicitor to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking to re...
One of the market leaders in providing corporate travel based in London are currently looking for their first General Counsel/ Head of Legal. They ...
Pensions NQ - 1 PQE - Top 10 international law firm This leading international law firm is now looking to hire a junior pensions associate. The...
This leading international law firm is looking to hire leveraged finance lawyer between 3-5 years PQE to join its well regarded team in London as a...
A leading start up investment company based in central London are currently looking for a corporate counsel to join their small London team. They p...
US - Commercial Litigation - Top Tier
Our Client, a Top 100, award winning, multi office law firm, is looking to expand by appointing a Head of Corporate for its London Team.
Property Litigation 4+PQE A highly regarded London firm are looking to recruit a property litigation associate at the 4-6pqe level. This position...
Commercial Property Solicitor 4+PQE A highly reputable firm is currently looking to recruit a mid level commercial property associate to join the...