Contact: Mr Marc Tobias
67 Clerkenwell Road
Tel: 020 3058 1444
About DMJ Legal
DMJ specialises in recruitment for the legal and company secretarial sectors. Founded in 2007, the team is now more than twenty five people strong and growing. Our success has come from building relationships with clients and candidates that are based on mutual trust and understanding. By building long term relationships we have developed an impressive client list and grown an extensive database of loyal candidates who see us as partners as they build their careers.
Working with us
We aim to meet with every candidate to understand your specific experience, what makes you tick and which clients will offer you the most appropriate career path. We will never send your CV to a prospective employer without first securing your permission and will keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process to ensure your job search runs as smoothly as possible.
Our experienced consultants are also always on hand to offer practical advice and support including CV writing, interview preparation and offer negotiation.
Our five specialist teams
DMJ is made up of five teams of specialist consultants who recruit for both interim and permanent roles.
- The partners, mergers and practice moves team works with partners; migrates partners and entire practices between law firms; and facilitates mergers between law firms as appropriate. The team works with companies of all levels and sizes around the country.
- The associate team specialises in finding the ideal role for candidates from NQ level through to Senior Associate at US law firms, Magic & Silver Circle firms, top 50 law firms, leading West End practices, boutique and niche practices, national firms and regional firms.
- The regional team works with law firms nationwide helping candidates at all levels move locally, regionally and into and out of London.
- The in-house legal team recruits at all levels from trainee to general counsel for FTSE listed and privately owned companies, not for profit organisations and start-ups.
- The company secretarial team is the official recruitment partner for the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. The team recruits for quoted and private companies, professional practices, not for profit organisations and banking and financial services institutions at all levels from trainee through to Company Secretary / Head of Governance.
94 jobs with DMJ Legal
In House Banking / Corporate Lawyer 3+PQE - FinTech in Serious Growth Mode
A highly regarded City firm is currently looking to recruit a commercial litigator to join their busy team.
FS Regulatory Solicitor - 2+PQE This top 20 City practice have an excellent reputation across the full spectrum of finance disciplines, and have c...
Corporate Associate 3+PQE A highly reputable City firm are currently looking to recruit a junior/mid level corporate associate to join their team.
This highly regarded disputes boutique is looking to hire a litigator with at least 2 years PQE.
This leading international firm is looking to hire a real estate finance lawyer with at least 2 years PQE to join its impressive team in London.
Incredibly popular firm with outstanding reputation across the board is looking to bolster its already strong and sizeable Corporate team in Bristol.
Commercial / Construction Litigation NQ-2PQE - Bristol Great opportunity to join leading firm and undertake top notch work.
This highly regarded international law firm is looking to hire at the Senior Associate/ Legal Director level into its compact corporate team.
This leading London law firm with a 1st class reputation and client base are keen to develop a corporate immigration practice and seeking to bring ...