About DMJ Legal
DMJ specialises in recruitment for the legal and company secretarial sectors. Founded in 2007, the team is now more than twenty five people strong and growing. Our success has come from building relationships with clients and candidates that are based on mutual trust and understanding. By building long term relationships we have developed an impressive client list and grown an extensive database of loyal candidates who see us as partners as they build their careers.
Working with us
We aim to meet with every candidate to understand your specific experience, what makes you tick and which clients will offer you the most appropriate career path. We will never send your CV to a prospective employer without first securing your permission and will keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process to ensure your job search runs as smoothly as possible.
Our experienced consultants are also always on hand to offer practical advice and support including CV writing, interview preparation and offer negotiation.
Our five specialist teams
DMJ is made up of five teams of specialist consultants who recruit for both interim and permanent roles.
- The partners, mergers and practice moves team works with partners; migrates partners and entire practices between law firms; and facilitates mergers between law firms as appropriate. The team works with companies of all levels and sizes around the country.
- The associate team specialises in finding the ideal role for candidates from NQ level through to Senior Associate at US law firms, Magic & Silver Circle firms, top 50 law firms, leading West End practices, boutique and niche practices, national firms and regional firms.
- The regional team works with law firms nationwide helping candidates at all levels move locally, regionally and into and out of London.
- The in-house legal team recruits at all levels from trainee to general counsel for FTSE listed and privately owned companies, not for profit organisations and start-ups.
- The company secretarial team is the official recruitment partner for the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. The team recruits for quoted and private companies, professional practices, not for profit organisations and banking and financial services institutions at all levels from trainee through to Company Secretary / Head of Governance.
81 jobs with DMJ Legal
Non-Contentious IP and Commercial Associate 3-5PQE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market-leading fashion practice, working under a recognised expert in the area.
This top-20 firm with a reputation for high-rankings across many different practice areas is looking for two highly-driven tax litigation associate...
Our client are a leading mid sized UK law firm, with a national presence and growing London office.
This Top Tier Restructuring & Insolvency team is looking for a bright and ambitious junior associate to support their busy and growing practice. No...
This US law firm is seeking a junior/mid banking lawyer, the team has made a number of impressive partner hires from top UK and white shoe US law f...