Contact: Mr Marc Tobias
67 Clerkenwell Road
Tel: 020 3058 1444
About DMJ Legal
DMJ specialises in recruitment for the legal and company secretarial sectors. Founded in 2007, the team is now more than twenty five people strong and growing. Our success has come from building relationships with clients and candidates that are based on mutual trust and understanding. By building long term relationships we have developed an impressive client list and grown an extensive database of loyal candidates who see us as partners as they build their careers.
Working with us
We aim to meet with every candidate to understand your specific experience, what makes you tick and which clients will offer you the most appropriate career path. We will never send your CV to a prospective employer without first securing your permission and will keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process to ensure your job search runs as smoothly as possible.
Our experienced consultants are also always on hand to offer practical advice and support including CV writing, interview preparation and offer negotiation.
Our five specialist teams
DMJ is made up of five teams of specialist consultants who recruit for both interim and permanent roles.
- The partners, mergers and practice moves team works with partners; migrates partners and entire practices between law firms; and facilitates mergers between law firms as appropriate. The team works with companies of all levels and sizes around the country.
- The associate team specialises in finding the ideal role for candidates from NQ level through to Senior Associate at US law firms, Magic & Silver Circle firms, top 50 law firms, leading West End practices, boutique and niche practices, national firms and regional firms.
- The regional team works with law firms nationwide helping candidates at all levels move locally, regionally and into and out of London.
- The in-house legal team recruits at all levels from trainee to general counsel for FTSE listed and privately owned companies, not for profit organisations and start-ups.
- The company secretarial team is the official recruitment partner for the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. The team recruits for quoted and private companies, professional practices, not for profit organisations and banking and financial services institutions at all levels from trainee through to Company Secretary / Head of Governance.
72 jobs with DMJ Legal
This highly regarded UK firm that has an excellent reputation in the disputes space is looking to hire junior white collar crime lawyer, between th...
My clients is a well known, top 10 law firm who are currently seeking two Share Schemes lawyers to sit within their highly regarded Employment & Be...
Our client, a leading US law firm, is looking for a junior to mid-level associate to join their busy and growing London Banking and Finance team. ...
An established practice in the city have an exciting opportunity for a junior employment associate to join their team on a permanent basis. This po...
Mid Level Aviation Finance Associate A rare and exciting aviation finance associate opportunity has arisen in a highly regarded International firm...
A leading international firm are currently looking to hire a junior Associate to join their Financial Regulation Practice on a permanent basis in L...
This well known medium sized law firm in Central London is traditionally very strong in private client, they have a well established practice which...
Senior Commercial Lawyer A highly regarded International firm is currently looking to recruit a senior commercial lawyer. This particular opportun...
A highly regarded US firm is currently looking to recruit a banking and finance NQ to join their growing London practice.
My client is a household name law firm who have a massive international presence and a very well established, successful Singapore office. They cur...