This job is no longer available
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a market leading insurer for a Risk and Governance Manager to be based in London.
- Implementation and maintenance of a Risk framework
- Provide oversight and management of Loss / Breach process.
- Supporting the Governance Framework through active participation in all appropriate committees and forums
- Ensuring the business processes are effective and efficient and projects undertaken to formal standards delivering measured business benefits.
- As the Risk and Governance Manager you will provide advice and guidance and act as a first point of reference for colleagues on points of general governance.
- Candidates must have previous extensive experience in an insurance role, with governance and regulatory responsibility.
- You will be required to have a deep understanding of the risks faced by the business and the controls in place to manage and mitigate the risks.
- You must also have knowledge of the Financial Services Authority and other relevant regulation and legislation as well as an understanding of the UK General Insurances market.
If you feel you have the required experience and exposure to the insurance market then I invite you to submit your CV to apply. For a confidential discussion about the opportunity please call Kevan Heesom on 0207 310 8790