This job is no longer available
My London Market client is currently looking for a Risk & Compliance Analyst, to undertake necessary measures required to ensure best practice procedures and comply with all relevant rules and regulations, particularly EU and UK. They will also be expected to assist with all aspects of development, implementation and embedding of risk management across the business.
Candidates should be from either a London Market background, or from a commercial lines General Insurance business, and should have at least 2 years' experience in a role of similar responsibility and background, namely Risk & Compliance experience in an Insurance business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in making appropriate arrangements for risk and compliance activities throughout the organisation to meet Solvency II and FSA standards
- To assist with the monitoring of the organisations adherence to deadlines in respect of all required submissions to the FSA
- Assisting with the monitoring of any potential breaches of byelaws or regulations
- To be involved in the periodic review and update of practices and procedures and to critically review and test written procedures
- Assist with the embedding of risk management across the business
- Assist with all aspects of the maintenance of an effective risk management framework under Solvency II
- Review, on a continuous basis, the compliance and risk management frameworks to ensure that it meets the business's emerging needs.
- Maintain the risk register
- To assist in the preparation and production of the risk based Annual Compliance Plan.
- To assist with the implementation of policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with Internal Audit and Underwriting teams to enforce compliant business processes
- Assist with the Compliance team business plan to ensure suitable controls operate to mitigate regulatory risks in accordance with the overall business strategy.
If you feel you fulfil the required skills and experience, and are interested in exploring this opportunity further, I invite you to submit your CV. If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity, please call Kevan Heesom on 0207 310 8790.