This job is no longer available
- Strong commercial projects/energy experience
- Interest in international work
- UK qualified and top academics
- Training from a top firm
- Strong desire to live and work in the Middle East
At Law Professionals we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with the candidates we work with, so even if you are not considering a move in the immediate future please don't hesitate to get in contact to discuss how to plan for the future. If you are interested in exploring your opportunities in London, or internationally, we will be able to assist you.
We have dedicated consultants who specialise in In-House and Private Practice opportunities in the UK and Internationally on a full and part time basis. We form part of the Hydrogen group which has over 350 consultants globally and work across a variety of sectors.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our roles we are unable to respond on an individual basis. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of having submitted your details, it is likely that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* Candidates outside of the stated PQE range are encouraged to apply provided you can demonstrate the necessary experience and competencies.
For more information and a private and confidential consultation please contact Oliver Berger +44 (0)2070020381 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Professionals is part of Hydrogen Group.