Property Counsel/Partner Designate 8+ Cayman Islands
Rare offshore opportunity for senior property lawyer to join a leading name in the market. Our client is looking to recruit someone with substantial experience in commercial and residential real estate, conveyancing, development, finance and leasing. Strong client facing skills are essential as you will play an active role in business development initiatives for the group and firm.
You will be expected to be able to handle a diverse portfolio of work while managing and mentoring junior members of the team.
Compensation will reflect the seniority and challenging nature of this role. Salary up to $220,000 plus bonus tax free; full benefits including relocation.
What are you waiting for apply now!
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion on +1 345 945 8367 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel 2000 has been a leader in recruitment in the Cayman Islands for more than 10 years. We are physically best placed to help you and your family with every aspect of the move. www.personnel2000.com
Global Resources. Local Experts. www.personnel2000.com
More jobs like this
- Senior Level Partners Corporate/M&A jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Partners Property / Real Estate jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Partners Commercial Property jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Partners Construction and Civil Engineering jobs in Cayman Islands
- Senior Level Partners Planning jobs in Cayman Islands