** 6 MONTH CONTRACT AT LEADING BANK - CORPORATE EXPERIENCE **
- Effective legal advice across particular functions within the business including Compliance, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Secretariat, Finance, Information Risk Management, Insurance, Internal Audit, Investor Relations, Tax and Treasury.
- Review legal documentation used to ensure it deem appropriate
- Manage provision of external legal support where required
- Support and lead legal advice on Group wide projects; for example recovery and resolution planning
- Support business on Regulatory consultations
- General liaison with other legal functions across the business
- Participate in the development of processes, policies and procedures designed to reduce legal risk; as well as the development of training on legal risk issues.
- Work well and congruently within a team
- Not daunted by large volumes of work
- Has a strong commercial focus and understands deadlines and pressures of an in-house environment
- Excellent Communicator
- Capable of Project Management
- Ability to operate at operate at a Senior Level
- Financial Services experience; either in house or within a law firm
- Qualified lawyer with strong technical knowledge of areas mentioned earlier
Law Professionals is part of Hydrogen Group.