** FANTASTIC CORPORATE ROLE IN-HOUSE, 4PQE - 6 MONTHS **
- Effective legal advice across particular functions within the business including Compliance, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Secretariat, Finance, Information Risk Management, Insurance, Internal Audit, Investor Relations, Tax and Treasury.
- Review legal documentation used to ensure it deem appropriate
- Manage provision of external legal support where required
- Support and lead legal advice on Group wide projects; for example recovery and resolution planning
- Support business on Regulatory consultations
- General liaison with other legal functions across the business
- Participate in the development of processes, policies and procedures designed to reduce legal risk; as well as the development of training on legal risk issues.
- Work well and congruently within a team
- Not daunted by large volumes of work
- Has a strong commercial focus and understands deadlines and pressures of an in-house environment
- Excellent Communicator
- Capable of Project Management
- Ability to operate at operate at a Senior Level
- Financial Services experience; either in house or within a law firm
- Qualified lawyer with strong technical knowledge of areas mentioned earlier
Law Professionals is part of Hydrogen Group.
About Hydrogen Group
Hydrogen’s Legal Practice, is recognised by our candidates and clients for the consistently high quality of service we provide.
More jobs like this