This job is no longer available
We are pleased to offer a fantastic role for a talented junior commercial lawyer to join our sports marketing agency.
As an integral member of our small business and legal affairs team, you will quickly assume responsibility for your own deals.
The position combines broad, commercial legal work with a strong advisory role to the business. The role will involve the provision of legal and commercial affairs support to all aspects of the agency’s business, with a particular focus on:
- Drafting commercial contracts with a focus on TV and sponsorship contracts
- Providing broad-ranging legal advice and working particularly closely with the sales team in providing them with practical commercial legal support
- Acting as an interface with sponsorship and TV account management teams and providing them with commercial legal advice.
In order to excel in our business, you will have:
- Strong drafting skills
- A proven track record in negotiating commercial contracts
- A good understanding of intellectual property issues
- The ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
Although previous experience in sports marketing, TV, media and/or sponsorship would be an advantage, it is not essential provided that you have other strong commercial legal skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on premium sports properties and to develop an international career.
The position is based in the Geneva/Nyon region of Switzerland and requires relocation.