Freelance Employment Lawyer
"I had no idea that you could practise law at such a high level so flexibly. Making the decision to join LOD was the best thing I've ever done." Nichola, LOD real estate lawyer
With LOD you get the freedom to work how you want, the stimulating work you deserve and also the support you need to succeed. Our lawyers still practise at a high level, but also have room for their interests, their families or other projects.
Here's what we can offer you:
- Flexibility and autonomy as a freelance lawyer - you can work anything from full-time on site with a client to a few hours each week from home.
- Work with brilliant clients (from Google to Barclays and from adidas to EE, as well as exciting growth businesses
- Training and know-how from a major law firm (we're a BLP group company) as well as support and tea from the LOD HQ team.
Here's some of our current or recent assignments:
- Six month assignment for a senior employment lawyer. This is a client facing position, working for an international business consultancy offering flexibility around the structure of the working week.
- An ongoing part-time assignment for a global banking institution. The work would suit a more junior or mid-level lawyer.
If you're a talented lawyer who's trained at a City/National firm or had experience within a reputable in-house team, we'd love to hear from you.