- Contract Type
A global law firm which builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients both nationally and internationally.
They now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate transactional team.
The successful candidate will develop their expertise in a team that has deep sector knowledge and far-reaching experience in advising global, national and emerging companies.
Maximising on the firm's global presence and local expertise, you will connect with colleagues throughout the firm globally and work on a range of specialisms including M&A, private equity and ECM.
You will work within a wide variety of sectors including real estate, energy, transport and infrastructure, financial services, insurance and TMT.
You will maintain client relationships, contribute to business development and thought leadership, raising your own profile and supporting the continued growth of the practice.
The role would be ideal for a 2-5pqe lawyer, however the team would consider more senior candidates.
* You will take a lead role on a variety of transactions across a range of sectors
* Build and maintain client relationships
* Contribute to business development
* Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
* Contribute to thought leadership and raise the profile of the firm externally
Required experience, skills and attributes
* Strong academic record, including a degree or equivalent
* Extensive, in-depth knowledge of corporate transactions within the private equity, M&A and ECM environment gained from a leading City law firm
* Corporate Real Estate experience is advantageous as well experience of working with international clients in the corporate sector, preparing and participating in pitches to clients.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We aim to respond to all applications within two working days. If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.