A new opportunity has arisen in Leeds for an Employment Solicitor with around 2-6 years experience. Your responsibilities will include: -
- Drafting ET3 submissions
- Taking and drafting witness statements
- Analysing and evaluating evidence of cases, deciding upon which strategy to take
- Conducting pre-hearing reviews
- Appearance at employment tribunals (if required)
- Providing clients with advice in relation to day to day employment law matters via phone, email and face-to-face
- Review of contracts and policies and procedures for clients
- Providing employment support on corporate transactions when necessary
- Advising clients on termination of employment
- Drafting and advising on settlement agreements
- Delivering training to clients and internally, on employment law issues
- Supervising the work of more junior team members including trainees on training contracts
- Assisting in implementing the department's business development strategy
- Other tasks as required.
Experience in all of these areas is required to be considered for this role.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We aim to respond to all applications within two working days. If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.