Corporate / Banking Lawyer - Unique In-House Role
We are currently seeking a banking / corporate lawyer to join the in-house legal team at an iconic city institution.
Our client plays a pivotal role in regulating and safeguarding the financial markets in the UK. They are currently seeking a banking / corporate lawyer to take on a very broad role working on a range of advisory and transactional matters. This will include advising on the implementation of hugely significant policies.
- A fully qualified lawyer with 2+ years PQE, preferably gained at a commercial law firm or in-house at a corporate or financial institution or governmental/regulatory body, although candidates of all levels will also be considered.
- Experience in providing legal advice in at lease one of the following areas: financial regulation, corporate, capital markets, banking, restructuring or insolvency.
- Time spent as part of an in-house legal team, either during a client secondment or through a permanent position
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Banking & Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Capital Markets jobs in London (Greater)