Corporate Associate (5-9 PQE) – BERMUDA
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced associate to join the Corporate/Commercial team of this market leading offshore firm in Bermuda. The position will offer a heavy dose of complex cross border work, including: big-ticket M&A/JV transactions, incorporations, IPO’s, corporate restructurings, share buy-backs etc
The ideal candidate will have between 5-9 years post qualification experience at leading city or top regional firms in the UK or other major centres. They will have extensive transactional experience and be an effective communicator at all levels. The firm is known for its dynamic yet friendly working environment and offers a hugely competitive salary and benefits package.
Bermuda is a beautiful island with an abundance of stunning beaches, crystal clear water and palm trees, whilst still having access to a traditional English high street. In addition, Bermuda is the oldest self-governing dependant territory of the UK and is politically and economically very stable.
For more information, please email email@example.com All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Private Equity jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in London (Greater)