Contracts Manager / In-House Lawyer
Errington Legal are legal specialists, for expert guidance on your career move talk to us.
"Without Errington Legal's knowledge of the legal market and strong relationships with local firms, I would not have been able to secure the role that I did". Solicitor, Cambridge
Contracts Manager/ In-House Lawyer
Position: Contracts Manager/ In-House Lawyer
Area of Law: Corporate Commercial
PQE: 2+ years'
Our client is a leading UK ICT company and market leader delivering telecommunications and IT to businesses nationwide based across ten UK based locations. They are seeking a qualified in-house lawyer with 2+ PQE but would also consider a non-qualified contracts manager with 3+ experience.
To provide a comprehensive and professional Legal service to the Group Legal Counsel and Legal department. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a wide range of legal activities, but this role will predominantly be focussed on commercial contracts work.
· Supporting the Commercial aspect of legal work
· Experienced in working with legal contracts and documents
· Experience of supporting the corporate acquisitions process is desirable
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent knowledge sharing skills
· Knowledge of MS Office packages (i.e. word, excel etc.)
· Good communication skills and the ability to build working relationships with colleagues and management
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive company information
For a confidential discussion and further information on the role please Ellie Langley at Errington Legal Recruitment.
The Errington Legal commitment to candidates:
· As a result of our extensive contacts and relationships we can offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area
· With our salary and market knowledge, we are in a good position to offer realistic advice on salary levels and also make sure that candidates receive a competitive deal.
· We offer thorough feedback and support during and after the interview process.
· We provide a fully confidential and honest relationship. No information on any individual is ever passed on to third parties without prior consent.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE OFFER CANDIDATES A REFERRAL FEE FOR RECOMMENDING US TO ANY COLLEAGUES/ FRIENDS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY -PLEASE SPEAK TO US FOR FURTHER DETAILS (conditions apply).