Finance Associate (3-6 PQE) – JERSEY – Major Firm – Excellent Work Quality & Long Term Prospects
A leading offshore firm is now quite urgently seeking a mid-level associate for their finance practice in Jersey. The role will be varied, however, candidates will ideally have significant banking experience and/or exposure to corporate debt related work. Offshore Legal has specifically been instructed to source London or Dublin based associates with strong academics and client handling skills.
1st Interview – Phone, 2nd Interview – On Island Visit
This is a fantastic opportunity to forge a long-term career with a leading offshore firm. On offer will be a hugely competitive offshore salary, relocation and benefits package. The firm pays city rates and with income tax set at a flat 20%, associates can greatly increase their disposable income, whilst also significantly decreasing the time spent in the office chained to their desk!
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialist
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Banking & Finance jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Islamic Finance jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Capital Markets jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Acquisition Finance jobs in Jersey