Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Our client has over 65 partners and more than 420 professional staff, with a commitment to the more entrepreneurial types of business which has created long-lasting successes.
Salary: Between £48,000- £52,000
Location: City of London
- 22 days annual leave-increasing with length of service
- Life cover
- Critical illness cover
- Permanent Health insurance
- 3% contributory pension-increasing in length of service
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Managing a portfolio, consisting of a mix of clients with multiple sources of earned and investment income.
- A key point of contact for the client
- Dealing with larger partnerships and high net worth individuals
- Dealing with a wide range of capital gains tax issues
- Responsible for managing other members of the team and mentoring junior members of staff.
- Reporting on tax and implications of incorporation of partnerships either as limited companies or limited liability partnerships.
- Experience of Self Assessment and preparation of tax computations
- Experience of report writing and ad hoc advisory work
- Advising with regards to EIS and SEIS
- Knowledge of international tax principles
- Planning for mitigation of inheritance Tax including use of trusts and tax affect of lifetime transfers
- Dealing with enquiries into all aspects of direct taxation including experience of settlement and penalty negotiation,
- Private clients and proprietors of OMB's (Partnerships and Companies).
- Non Dom and non resident clients
- UK based HNWI
- Property owning clients using corporate vehicles and trusts
- Ability to come up with creative ideas, both technically and for business development
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation
- Good understanding of personal taxation issues.
- ATT/CTA Qualified or studying for CTA.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0207 269 6357
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: