In house legal counsel - Corporate/commercial
An international financial services institution is seeking a qualified lawyer for a role within their corporate team based in London. This will be a critical role within the team and will cover a wide range of corporate and commercial work across their London and Paris office. Travel would be very minimal. Responsibilities from a corporate perspective will include providing legal advice in relation to equity and commercial investments held by the organisation and corporate advisory in relation to asset disposals or acquisitions. Commercial work will involve dealing with a range of commercial contracts including IT & outsourcing contracts, dealing with commercial banking matters and drafting and reviewing terms of business.
The client is quite flexible in relation to the background of the candidate. The candidate must have a minimum of 1 year PQE and fluent French is ideal but not essential. The ideal experience would be exposure to corporate or commercial work. This role comes with excellent training and development opportunities as well as an excellent name on the CV and a competitive salary package.
For further information please contact Rebecca Garland on firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Banking & Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Corporate Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Acquisition Finance jobs in London (Central)