PA – Corporate (Fixed Term Contract)
We have an exciting, new opportunity for a PA to join our Corporate team. This is a full-time role that will be based in our Bristol office, on an initial 9 month FTC.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
What you'll do
Supporting the Corporate legal team, the main purpose of the PA role is to provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a number of Fee Earners.
In what is a highly busy environment, you will work closely with the PAs within the group to ensure an enhanced level of service is provided in a timely manner, including:
- Proactively take responsibility for diary management including all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings for Fee Earners and anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or VC details for all organised meetings in advance
- Drafting correspondence, communications, filing, scanning of post, File opening, assisting with CDD requirements, logging engagement letters, closing and arranging offsite storage of files.
You will also play an active role in managing and taking responsibility for the billing process, including detailed fee arrangements for both domestic and international client relationships, working closely with our international offices and accounts team.
The willingness to pro-actively identify opportunities, contribute and be involved with ad-hoc projects as given by the team will also be an essential part of this role.
What we're looking for
You will have relevant experience and knowledge in a PA role, ideally within a legal or professional services environment. We are looking for someone who is able to use their own initiative and has first class organisational skills.
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to have excellent time and performance management.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Essential to be organised and be able to prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail (in particular in managing complex billing arrangements).
- Flexibility, diversity and proactive positivity are key attributes.
- Ability to remain calm and friendly even in a crisis.
- Ability to flexibly manage change.
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
Osborne Clarke is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.