Compliance Assistant (Fixed Term Contract)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Assistant to join our Bristol office on an initial 12 month FTC.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
What you'll do
Reporting to Legal & Compliance Director, the main purpose of this role is to offer administrative support focussing on the maintenance of Osborne Clarke's compliance processes.
You will, amongst other accountabilities, work on administrative tasks within a wider projects structure. In order to facilitate this you will need to develop and maintain 'internal client' relationships across the firm to allow delivery on key objectives.
You will also be the key point of contact for any other duties that may be required to ensure the efficient operation of the compliance processes.
What we're looking for
You will have experience within Administration based roles, ideally within a professional services environment – a background in other environments will be considered. You will also have a strong eye for detail and a desire to build a career in the regulatory industry.
- Experience working with a range of MS Office programmes – in particular, Excel.
- Experience with a variety of databases or Compliance systems is advantageous, but not essential
- Strong communication skills - able to give clear responses to requests, particularly those which are insufficient to action without further information being provided by the requestor.
- Can demonstrate good interpersonal and customer service skills, able to interact with people at all levels.
- Can follow instructions and maintain momentum with repetitive tasks
- Strong attention to detail to produce monitoring reports.
- Ability to multi-task and manage and prioritise workloads.
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
Osborne Clarke LLP is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.