Payroll, Audit & Benefits Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll, Audit & Benefits Officer to join our HR team. This is a full-time, permanent role that will be based in our Bristol office.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
What you'll do
The role will report to the Business Service HRBP with a strong working relationship with the HR Systems & Process Manager.
In the role you will, amongst other responsibilities, act as the interface between Osborne Clarke and SelectPay, to ensure a smooth running payroll service. You will also ensure there is complete accuracy and confidence with SelectHR and SelectPay data, logging and reporting any issues as necessary.
The successful applicant will also ensure the smooth running of Osborne Clarke's benefit schemes; working with, and providing support to, the HRBP in this area.
What we're looking for
You will be an experienced HR professional, with a specialism across both Payroll and Audit – experience across Benefits related work is desirable, but not essential. More specifically, you will have excellent knowledge of HR systems (such as SelectHR and SelectPay) and proven Payroll knowledge and HMRC insight.
- Excellent attention to detail; with the ability to spot minute errors and understand the importance of complete accuracy.
- Strong communication skills; the ability to give clear instructions and to understand/act upon appropriate instructions.
- Thinking: ability to problem solve with technical system queries and payroll calculations.
- A self-starter with the flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be able to interact with people at all level.
- Empathy to understand individual circumstance, but with an assertive approach as and when required.
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
Osborne Clarke LLP is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.