Corporate Paralegal - Hedge Fund
Our client a highly regarded US headquartered Hedge Fund Manager is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their London office.
The role will involve managing all aspects of Confidentiality Agreements/ NDAs.
Main duties include:
- Review, preparation and negotiation of NDAs, engagement letters, service agreements/corporate contracts.
- Managing and maintaining document filing and record keeping of NDAs, corporate contracts and engagement letters for executed documents
- Assisting with LMA and LSTA bank debt closing
- Supporting London front office with key research projects and administrative support
- Supporting legal and compliance functions
Applicants must have a strong 2:1 law degree (or equivalent) and the LPC.
You must have experience working as a Paralegal for a well-regarded law firm or in house organization. Experience or a background with hedge funds or other investment advisors would be advantageous
The role is permanent and expected to commence at the beginning of September.