Commercial/IT Lawyer – FTSE 100 Company
A FTSE 100 listed company is seeking a commercial/IT lawyer to join their established legal team based in Hampshire.
The position will operate as an integral part of a legal team and be responsible for a broad remit including: negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, Implementing IP policy, and providing legal support data protection/cyber security issues.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a qualified lawyer with at least 3 years PQE, experience working in-house would be advantageous. You will need to have extensive commercial experience including: IT contracts, software licencing, procurement intellectual property and outsourcing. Experience with cloud based Saas, Laas and PaaS offerings is essential. Any data protection experience would be advantageous.
Offering a competitive base salary and package this would be a good opportunity for any aspiring commercial/IT lawyer to get your foot in the door at a FTSE 100 company.
To hear more about this opportunity, or to discuss your career options in general please contact Callum Stuckey on 0207 936 8916, or at email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Company/Commercial jobs in Surrey
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Intellectual Property jobs in Surrey
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Data Protection jobs in Surrey
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Technology/Telecoms jobs in Surrey
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Transport/Shipping/Aviation jobs in Surrey