Private Client Solicitor
- Contract Type
We are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join the tax and legal department in a leading firm. The candidate will have worked with a variety of domestic and private client work, and have strong interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience in dealing with complex multi-jurisdictional probate
- Display a sound tax knowledge including in IHT and JCGJT
- Display experience and knowledge in a wide variety of trust matters
- Be a great communicator, able to work with a range of people and develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Prioritise effectively and work within deadlines
Having 2 years PQE will be advantageous (although candidates with more or less experience will be considered).
This is a rare opportunity to develop with a reputable Senior Private Client Solicitor in a dynamic firm.
Apply now or contact us for more information.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly