Commercial Cards Lawyer
The legal team supporting a substantial commercial cards business is looking to hire a senior lawyer. The position will provide interesting and diverse work as you support on merchant acquiring, business partner finance and the card issuing business. Clients are corporates rather than retail and the organisation is a top player in the industry. Financial technology, payments experience, or commercial contracting/data privacy/IP experience within financial services could be a suitable background as the specific product knowledge will be gained in situ. Previous advice on regulatory issues, consumer loans and the Consumer Credit Act would also be beneficial. The position could be London based, or based in one of their regional offices, or potentially split between locations. Flexibility in hours and travel could also be taken into consideration in the package as the organisation looks to move towards a less siloed, more flexible legal delivery.
Around 5 years experience would be essential, ideally with a financial services placement or secondment, and a good package and bonus is on offer to those with valuable experience. The role offers the opportunity to be part of a number 1 business whilst working in a grown up, relaxed environment. There is heaps of opportunity to learn, both from colleagues and as the exciting industry progresses.
For more information please contact Tracy Brown on 020 7936 8915 or email email@example.com
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Banking & Finance jobs in Cardiff
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Company/Commercial jobs in Cardiff
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Regulatory jobs in Cardiff
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Technology/Telecoms jobs in Cardiff
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Financial Services jobs in Cardiff