** TRADE MARKS LITIGATION **, 1 – 2 PQE SOLICITOR, LEADING INTELLECUTAL PROPERTY LAW FIRM, LONDON, 6
** TRADE MARKS LITIGATION **, 1 – 2 PQE SOLICITOR, LEADING INTELLECUTAL PROPERTY LAW FIRM, LONDON, 60,000 +
A leading international, specialist, Intellectual Property law firm, which is headquartered in London, is looking to recruit a 1 – 2 PQE Trade Mark litigation solicitor to join its London office.
The firm acts for a range of companies from start-ups through to large international organisations, across the electronics, telecoms, pharmaceuticals and the biotech sectors.
IP advice, across the firm’s departments, includes:
- dispute resolution;
- risk limitation;
- brand protection;
- commercial and licensing transactions; and
- portfolio management.
Trade Marks Litigation:
The Trade Marks department provides legal and strategic advice during the pre-litigation stage and throughout all stages of the litigation and dispute resolution process.
The firm has acted in all major courts, including:
- The UK High Court;
- The UK Intellectual Property Enterprise Court;
- The UK Court of Appeal; and
- The UK Supreme Court.
The ideal candidate:
- 1 – 2 PQE Trade Marks litigation solicitor;
- Contentious Trade Marks experience gained at a leading national, international or boutique law firm with a reputable Intellectual Property department;
- Excellent academics; and
- Well-rounded knowledge of issues concerning the Intellectual Property market.
This is an important career move. Call me for a no-obligation, discreet chat in the first instance, rather than sending your CV, and we can assess whether this opportunity is in line with your own career goals.
My contact details are as follows:
- Direct Dial: 0203 815 6813
- Email: email@example.com
We are not run of the mill recruitment consultants. Our trusted advisor status extends to the key decision makers at a complete cross-section of the legal market. We work in close partnership with Magic and Silver Circle, Top City, US, international, West End and niche firms in London. We also assist lawyers and firm private practices elsewhere in the UK and overseas with their career and staffing objectives.
We are proud to have exclusive supplier relationships, and preferred supplier status, with a number of firms that value our ability to identify the best talent for their business. We are pleased to be able to advise lawyers on career moves to firms that are not advertising their openings via other channels.
- Please note, any reference to PQE should be seen as a guide and candidates with a different level of experience will be considered.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Intellectual Property jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Data Protection jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Trademarks jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Technology/Telecoms jobs in London (Central)