In house counsel - Restructuring/Insolvency
My client, a key player in the financial services space, is seeking a lawyer for a role within one of their specialist teams. They purpose of this team is to ensure that failing banks or financial services institutions are managed and wound down in an effective way. This will be a key role within the team and will allow the successful candidate to gain exposure to a wide variety of work that they are unlikely to get in other organisations.
Your key responsibilities will include advising on a range of work streams and policy work streams in relation to the teams work. You will be involved in advising on contingency planning in the event of failure of a particular institution and you will engage with senior stakeholders on a regular basis. This is a varied role that will allow for exposure to a multitude of different organisations.
As a lawyer of between 2 and 6 years PQE you will ideally have experience in the insolvency and restructuring space. However the client will also look at candidates with experience in financial regulation, corporate/M&A, capital markets and banking. You will have exceptional academics and training from a top city firm. Personality will be key as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders. This role comes with an excellent name on the CV.
For further information please contact Rebecca Garland on email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking & Finance In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate/M&A In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in London (Central)
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 6 - 10 years jobs in London (Central)