Partnership Tax Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants as a Partnership tax Senior Manager / Director
Salary: £90,000 + excellent benefits package (please see below)
- 23 days holiday entitlement increases with length of service on 1st January for employees undertaking 3 years' service increases to 24 days, 4 years' increases to 25 days
- Flexible Holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Travel Season ticket loan
- An annual rail, bus or railway car parking season ticket can be applied for as an interest free loan to cover the cost.
- Professional subscription and admission
- Payroll Giving -The opportunity to make tax free donations to any UK registered charity via salary.
-Leading complex national and international business structuring projects.
-The ideal candidate should be able to articulate how they have used LLPs and partnerships in business and personal tax planning.
-Overseeing other complex reports and advice on projects such as incorporation, hybrid structures, mergers and acquisitions, property partnerships, investment partnerships and Family Limited Partnerships.
-Overseeing complex partnership tax computations and some personal tax returns for high net worth individuals.
-Overseeing HM Revenue & Customs enquiries into portfolio of clients.
-Overseeing financial management and other administrative issues relating to their portfolio.
-Attendance at seminars and other networking events required.
-Supervision and development of managers and other junior staff.
-CTA qualified and or ACA / ACCA desirable.
-Experience in partnership tax in compliance / advisory / structuring role, dealing with a wide range of partnerships issues.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to email@example.com or ring 0207 269 6357.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: