Legal Counsel - Our client, a well reputed Housing organisation is looking to recruit legal counsel on a fixed contract basis, dealing with a broad range of commercial and property related matters. The organisation has an excellent reputation and the role is ideal if you're looking to handle a broad spectrum of work in a supportive environment. The organisation is looking to pay c.£50,000.
- Dealing with a broad caseload of Commercial, Social Housing, and Commercial Property matters.
- 6 - 9 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
- Full time position offering a supportive environment and flexibility where appropriate.
- Candidates with at least 4 years PQE are likely to have the right level of knowledge/experience to undertake the role, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Experience working in-house would be of benefit.
- Great opportunity to work in-house in property.
- You will be joining a supportive environment, offering flexibility where appropriate.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this in-house commercial property role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly