Corporate Associate (3-6 PQE) – BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS – Major Firm – Excellent Long Term Prospects
A mid level vacancy has just arisen within the corporate practice of another leading offshore firm in the BVI. The role promises a steady diet of complex cross border transactions, including: M&A, JV’s, corporate reorganizations and restructuring, private equity, schemes of arrangement, takeovers etc. Candidates MUST be UK admitted, possess strong academics and experience working in recognised city practices. A very attractive offshore package is on offer and will be paid commensurate with experience. Income tax (paid by the employee) in the BVI is just 8% and the cost of living is below the other major financial centers in the region.
Not only will you be exposed to some of the highest quality work the BVI has to offer, but the lifestyle offerings are unrivalled! Ever wanted to live in a villa on a pristine beach? Not only is it possible, it is extremely affordable! You will also become a water baby in no time, with sailing, scuba diving, surfing, kite-surfing, windsurfing, paddle boarding etc all highly accessible activities for your weekly 2-day Caribbean vacation!
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Private Equity jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in London (Greater)