Corporate Associate (2-6 PQE) – GUERNSEY – Major Firm – Varied Role – Excellent Work/Life Balance
Tired of working long hours and weekends? Have you had enough of long, overcrowded commutes? The timing could not be better to make the move offshore and enjoy an incredible lifestyle, continue to practice at the very top of your profession and be substantially rewarded for your efforts.
With clients that encompass national and multinational corporations as well as many leading European and US financial institutions (primarily within the banking, funds and trusts industries), this leading firm is looking to hire an additional associate for its Guernsey corporate practice.
Applicants should have trained and practiced with a city (London/Dublin) firm and have experience handling a wide range of general corporate transactions. The firm is looking for team players with strong client handling and organizational skills, who is willing and able to provide a real contribution to the on-going success of these international practices.
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - # 1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate Finance jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Private Equity jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in Jersey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in Jersey