FINANCIAL CRIME/ REGULATORY DISPUTES GLOBAL LEADING PRACTICE
6 days left
- Contract Type
FINANCIAL CRIME/ REGULATORY DISPUTES ½GLOBAL LEADING PRACTICE
Join an established and reputable firm who have a strong international presence, where you will be able to work on high quality work, whilst also enjoying a deserved work-life balance. With the firm being able to offer a wider offering than any other law firm, they triumph in winning new and repeat business within the UK and internationally.
You will join one of the fastest growing practices in the firm, where you'll work with a broad client base in relation to a full range of contentious regulatory and criminal matters. Your caseload will have a large focus on corruption, fraud and money laundering across a range of industries including financial services and construction. Cases are often high profile within and outside the UK and entail large scale investigations. You will also closely with the Partner who has many years' experience and has become a recommended expert in the field.
To be considered for this position, you must;
- Have a strong academic background.
- Have 4-6 years PQE from a highly ranked Regulatory practice or team or from a legal team in the FCA, PRA or SFO.
- Be UK or common law qualified.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV through to Kerry.Price@pro-legal.co.uk. Alternatively, if you would like to have an initial and confidential conversation, please call Kerry on 020 7269 6344.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance:
Apply for FINANCIAL CRIME/ REGULATORY DISPUTES GLOBAL LEADING PRACTICE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Regulatory jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Compliance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Fraud jobs in London (Greater)