Recruitment Officer / HR Advisor / Resourcing Associate
5 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: In-House Recruitment Officer
Location: Manchester, M22
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
The firm is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. Established in 2000 the firm is a leading personal injury firm that prides ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
The firm is LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of the firm's Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of the firm's Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
A recruitment role is available that will support your training & development. The firm is looking for a talented recruiter from either a recruitment agency background or an in-house HR role with recruitment experience. Ideally you will have experience of dealing with volume recruitment campaigns (generally around 15 roles at a time) and be successful at recruiting directly.
This role will give you the chance to deal with the full recruitment cycle from drafting job specs to interviewing to offers and on boarding. You will get to turn candidates into colleagues.
A large part of the role will also involve business partnering with universities to arrange and host graduate events. You will get the chance to attend fairs, give talks and run CV workshops.
You must be able to work independently and to a high standard, prioritising workloads and have fantastic attention to detail. While you will be working within the HR team, you will be in charge of the recruitment cycle.
- To be a brand ambassador when dealing with all potential candidates.
- Create and manage all job postings within a busy solicitors practice with focus on graduate recruitment.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment. Typically we recruit 6-10 roles per month.
- Responsible for screening CV's and maintaining jobs boards and measuring return on investment
- Lead and develop links with Universities and education providers to build the brand name and secure the best talent for our graduate programmes.
- Provide CV workshops and talks for universities to embed employer brand
- Compilation and analysis of key recruitment metrics
- Shortlisting candidates using fair and robust techniques, and arranging interviews
- Conducting interviews, using competency based interviewing techniques either by telephone or at the office
- Ensure all interview notes are completed accurately and promptly
- Contacting all applicants, both successful and unsuccessful
- Working with the HR team to develop the employer brand of the firm
- Developing direct attraction strategies, using job boards, social media and other techniques to reduce agency dependence
- Assisting with the general running of the HR department as required. You will also receive support and assistance from the HR team on the recruitment function.
- Some travel may be necessary, e.g. graduate recruitment fairs. Naturally, all reasonable expenses will be covered.
- Implementing Applicant Tracking Software.
- Managing agency suppliers
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Worked in recruitment either in house or with a recruitment agency
- Problem solving skills
- Resilience and able to think and perform under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Flexible approach
- Able to act upon own initiative, but take direction from management where appropriate
- Willingness to learn
- Strong understanding of confidentiality - tact and discretion are absolutely essential
- Able to travel for university events
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Competent with all Microsoft processes
- Experience of graduate recruitment
- Experience of working in a law firm
- Excellent links with universities
- Own car preferred
- Strong academic achievement (CIPD, Business, Management, ideally educated to degree level)
- Understanding of UK employment law would be advantageous
- Legal qualifications (LLB, LPC) or experience of working in a legal role would be very advantageous, but are by no means essential.
Salary, Working Hours and Holiday Entitlement:
- Salary for this role will be Dependent on Experience (D.O.E)
- Monday to Thursday and 8:30am - 5:00pm Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- 23 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 26 days (3 of these are reserved for Christmas closure of the office).
- Private health care after 2 years' service.
- The company also offer a 2 x death in service benefit immediately upon joining.
- The firm also provides a busy social calendar as well as free weekly fruit for employees
- Standard Life contributory pension.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Recruiter, Recruitment, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR Business Partner, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Human Resources Manager, Recruitment Planner will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Recruitment Officer / HR Advisor / Resourcing Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly