Paralegal / Legal Executive / Junior Fee Earner -Private Client
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Job Title: Wills & Probate Lawyer - Private Client
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a progressive high street law firm with offices in the centre of Accrington, Blackburn, Darwen, and Great Harwood offering a full range of legal services to personal and commercial clients.
They are currently looking for either a Paralegal with 2 or 3 years' client-facing experience or a Solicitor/Legal Executive from newly qualified or with 1 or 2 years' post qualification experience to join their team in Blackburn. You will undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department and ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
- Management of support services for which (s)he is responsible, including supervision of own secretary.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firmwide, departmental or office basis.
- Financial control with particular regard to cashflow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Communication (telephone, in writing and face to face)
- Time management
- Private Client experience dealing with Wills, Probate, Trusts, LPAs, etc.
- Two years client facing experience
- Law Degree - Desirable
- Driving licence - Desirable
- Car owner - Desirable
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Legal Secretary, Private Client Legal Secretary, Private Client Paralegal, Legal Support, Paralegal, Legal Clerk, Legal Administrator, Legal Assistant, Legal Advisor, Private Client Legal Support, Private Client Legal Advisor will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Paralegal / Legal Executive / Junior Fee Earner -Private Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly