*** Property Litigation 1-3 PQE - Top 100 Firm ***
This is an attractive opportunity to join a well-regarded Property Litigation team, which firms part of a well-ran and pleasant Top 100 firm. The firm is in a superb Central London location.
The firm has always enjoyed a strong Property Litigation presence and the team is now in need of an additional Solicitor, ideally with 1-3 years' PQE.
The work will be a split of Commercial and Residential Property disputes, so ideally some experience and interest in both areas is helpful. There will probably be a bias towards Commercial Property disputes overall.
Whilst providing a pleasant and fairly easy-going working environment, the successful candidate will be expected to manage a number of their own smaller cases whilst getting involved in more complicated matters with the senior team members. As such, confidence (in terms of technical and with clients) is a necessary requirement. There is, though, a strong emphasis placed on training junior members, so you will not be dropped in at the deep end.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record (2:1 or above) and good training/PQE gained from a recognised Property Litigation department. The role would also suit a strong regional candidate looking to relocate in London.
For more information, please contact Michael Frankal at Chase Portland on 020 7953 0042 or email email@example.com
Apply for *** Property Litigation 1-3 PQE - Top 100 Firm ***
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Property / Real Estate jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Property jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Residential Property jobs in London (Central)