Professional Indemnity Solicitor
2 days left
- Contract Type
A highly regarded practice known for handling a range of professional indemnity matters.
Due to growth, the litigation team is keen to recruit a bright and enthusiastic commercial litigator at the NQ - 2PQE level.
The work is often high value and complex due to the nature of the firms clients. Experience in defending professional indemnity claims against solicitors would be beneficial.
* NQ - 2PQE UK qualified solicitor
* Undertaken at least a seat in insurance litigation/professional negligence with a recognised firm
* Good academic background
* Bright and enthusiastic personality
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We aim to respond to all applications within two working days. If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Insurance/Reinsurance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Greater)