Head of Legal
Global Technology Business seeks experienced Head of Legal to head up the In-House legal team.
We are working exclusively with a highly successful business that has a significant presence both in the US, as well as across Europe. The legal team forms an integral part of the business, and the role would see you managing the team, as well as reporting in to the board and liaising with senior management. This is a unique opportunity, with roles like this rarely coming up and is ideal if you're looking to make your mark in a highly commercial and driven environment.
- Head of Legal in a highly successful Global Technology business.
- Managing the legal team, you will need a commercial mind set and demonstrable communication skills as you will be reporting into the board and regularly liaise with senior management.
- Integral to the business, the successful candidate will need to be a commercial pragmatist with the acumen to advise on complex legal issues.
- You will need previous experience of managing a team, as well as working as Head of Legal.
- Best suited to candidates with at least 8 years PQE, who are able to thrive in a fast paced environment where the relationship between legal and commercial issues are often entwined.
- International Technology Business with an outstanding reputation.
- Heading up the legal team in a highly successful and competitive business.
- Highly competitive salary on offer.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this Head of Legal role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.