German In-House Lawyer
In-House Commercial Lawyer - Very successful, internationally recognised company seeks Dutch or German legal counsel to join them in their Manchester based office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and fast paced business that offers excellent service to its clients and great support to its staff. The firm is looking to pay £45,000 - £50,000, and the position would be best suited to a candidate with 1 - 4 years PQE or equivalent.
- General commercial position offering an extremely varied work load, including intellectual property matters, data protection, IT contracts, and privacy legislation.
- Pan-European team in a very successful and supportive business.
- Ideally at 1 - 4 years PQE although this has been given as an approximate guide, and candidates with equivalent experience should still apply.
- Previous in-house commercial experience within a large UK organisation is preferred.
- Dealing with high quality, international commercial work.
- Global business with excellent profile.
- Life Assurance and private healthcare.
- Flexible benefits package.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this in-house commercial role then please contact Alison McKee. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.
Apply for German In-House Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly