Corporate/M&A Associate (3-5 PQE) – CAYMAN ISLANDS – Major Firm – Will Interview/Hire Immediately
Offshore Legal has been instructed by a major client to seek an ambitious associate (with significant M&A experience) for their busy corporate practice. The team advise and act on a wide range of general corporate transactions and investment structures. Interviews will commence immediately and a subsequent hire will occur as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Candidates must be Commonwealth qualified and top tier city (London/Sydney/Dublin) experience is preferred. From day one, the successful candidate will be handed high quality files from the firm’s impressive client list. They can also be assured of receiving an incredible salary/benefits package and a lifestyle which will be the envy of all the colleagues you leave behind!
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal – the #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in Ireland
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate Finance jobs in Ireland
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Private Equity jobs in Ireland
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in Ireland
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in Ireland