In-House Counsel – Transactional Financial Services Lawyer - Fintech, 4-6pqe
A market leading investment manager is seeking a mid-level lawyer to join its in-house legal team to undertake a varied role.
Having been involved in technological innovation since its launch, and recently been at the front of fintech solutions in the wealth management sector, this company operates a leading platform that provides fund administration as well as investment operations, often providing bespoke investment structures for clients.
The legal team is seeking a talented transactional lawyer keen to undertake a transactional role where you will have day to day involvement with clients and third parties across the wealth management industry as the company seek to implement and maintain their various AM solutions, provide an innovative fund structuring and distribution platform, and other fund services solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-6pqe in the transactional financial services/funds space, with experience of:
- outsourcing agreements;
- distribution, dealing, ToB and custody agreements;
- fund distribution agreements with third parties;
- a variety of applicable and wider commercial agreements;
- applicable FCA rules that apply to outsourcing, data protection, and client money and how these affect the business and clients;
- good experience in private practice, ideally with some in-house experience (via secondment or otherwise) in private banking/wealth management;
- experience of and a keen interest in fintech developments in the private banking/wealth management sector.
To express your interest please apply accordingly or contact ben.daniels@edwardsgibson for more information.
Due to the amount of applications for this position, if you have not been contacted within 5 days of your application unfortunately you have not been successful.
Edwards Gibson acts as an employment agency for permanent roles.