Trusts Associate 1-3 PQE – Leading International Law Firm;
This leading international law firm has a small, but growing trusts practice, and following a recent partner level hire, the firm is now seeking to bolster the team’s associate ranks.
The team advises private clients, charities, and funds on a range of trust issues, including the establishment of onshore and offshore trusts, amending the terms of a trust, and the making of wills and gifts. As well as this, the team also advises on corporate matters where a trust is involved in a transaction.
The firm is seeking a junior associate with 1-3 years’ PQE to join the team. The team is relatively small, so as a junior associate, you would have the opportunity to gain more responsibility, autonomy, and client contact than you would as part of a larger group.
You will have experience advising on trusts issues, including the setting up of trusts and the amendment of terms. You may also have a wider private client background, including advising on tax, wills, and estate planning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious lawyer currently at a small City or West End firm looking to move to a big international law firm. This role offers the kind of step-up that is not usually available to someone in this practice area, and as well as top quality work, the firm offers its associates very competitive remuneration.
Apply on line or contact email@example.com to find out more about this or similar opportunities.
Edwards Gibson acts as an employment agency for permanent roles.
Apply for Trusts Associate 1-3 PQE – Leading International Law Firm;
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Public Sector/Local Authority / NFP jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Charities jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Private Client jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Family jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Wills Trust &Probate jobs in London (Central)