Financial Services Paralegal
Financial Services Paralegal - A very exciting role working for an International Financial Services Organisation has arisen for a Banking Paralegal looking for a new position. This broad ranging role will see you joining a busy team, and is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that provides first-rate training and opportunities for development. The role is ideal if you're looking to move towards an in-house position, and the organisation is looking to pay c.£37,000.
- As a banking paralegal, you will be joining the Lending Documentation team, responsible for providing legal documentation to the relationship teams within Corporate and Commercial Banking.
- To produce facility / amendment letters and ancillary documents.
- You will need to draft robust legal documentation to ensure that the credit sanction and the pricing agreement between the relevant business and customer is reflected.
- Identify discrepancies and / or missing information in the instruction and principal documents.
- Ensuring the companies risk is minimised.
- Ideally candidates will either have completed the LPC and have extensive banking paralegal experience in a commercial area of law or be ACIB qualified.
- Have a full understanding of legal principles relating to different types of legal entity / person (for example companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, ordinary partnerships, sole traders and trusts)
- Strong understanding of different security types and structures, as well as full comprehension of security principles.
- Familiarity with the legislative framework of the consumer credit regime.
- Strong drafting and analytical skills.
- Joining an International Financial Services Business in an interesting and varied role.
- Excellent benefits.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this Banking Paralegal role then please contact Laura Wagstaff at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.