IP Assistant Solicitor - In-House (Music Sector)
Our client is an entity involved in the UK recorded music industry, which is one of the most exciting and dynamic music industries in the world.
The legal team plays a key role in the organization and staging of some of the UK’s highest profile music events including the BRIT Awards, the classic BRIT Awards, BRIT icon and the Mercury Prize. A new opportunity has arisen in the highly-regarded legal team for a talented lawyer work on both contentious and non-contentious IP/music related matters.
The legal team plays a key role in helping reduce online and physical IP infringement of its members’ content. You will work closely with the General Counsel providing support on IP litigation and legal support to their Content Protection team. This will include action and pre-action cases brought in relation to websites involved in the illegal copying and making of music content. You will work as a part of a team that provides a full legal service to the organization and its related companies. You will also get involved in some non-contentious commercial work relating to contractual documentation arising from the sponsors, artists and record labels involved in the Mercury Prize and BRIT Awards.
You will have a background in contentious and non-contentious IP law along with strong written and oral skills backed up by a strong academic record. Candidates will have at least experience from NQ to 3 years' pqe.
Your background could include experience gained in a law firm, or music/entertainment related company although candidates with IP but not relevant industry experience will be considered. You will have a genuine passion for the music and entertainment industry.
Apply for IP Assistant Solicitor - In-House (Music Sector)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Intellectual Property jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Data Protection jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Trademarks jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Central)