Treasury Lawyer - International Banking Group
We have been instructed by our client an international banking group to find an experienced treasury lawyer to join their London team.
The role is to advise and provide support to the London team in respect of all treasury activities including derivatives and foreign exchange business. The successful candidate will also be responsible for advising the business on regulatory developments affecting its business, specifically the impact of MiFID II and other financial market reforms.
The role will include;
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of documents including ISDA master agreements, novation agreements, guarantees and other related documentation relating to swaps/hedging arrangements and others.
- Advising on regulatory aspects of derivatives, netting and collateral arrangements (EMIR, MiFID, MIFID II)
- Liaising with external counsel
- Identifying legal risk to the group
- Acting on relevant projects and initiatives
- Contributing to Ad-Hoc legal enquiries
The ideal candidate will be UK qualified with 5-7 years PQE* with post qualified experience in advising corporate borrowers and banks on all aspects mentioned above and the must have excellent communication skills and have an up to date knowledge of legal, regulatory and market developments within domestic and international financial markets.
If this is something that you may be interested in, or you would like a confidential discussion about the market, please express your interest via this page or contact Daniel Griffin (email@example.com). Please rest assured that all responses will be treated with the utmost discretion and no personal details will be released to any third party without express consent.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our roles we are unable to respond on an individual basis. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of having submitted your details, it is likely that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.
Apply for Treasury Lawyer - International Banking Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly