Commercial Data Protection PSL
Data Protection / Commercial Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) sought to provide technical and legal support and industry guidance to commercial lawyers and data protection specialists. This client offers flexible working and a genuine work life balance.
This role involves working as part of an established team of PSLs and there is scope to move in to a team leader / manager position. Duties to include:
- Developing a strategy for up to date and innovative know-how
- Drafting and updating practice notes, precedents and Q&As.
- Working closely with the current awareness team to produce a leading current awareness offering, providing updates of the highest quality.
- Having input into the development of technical solutions relating to know-how.
- Be proactive in monitoring (and, if necessary editing) core PSL materials to ensure high quality.
- Keep up to date with developments in your practice area and help others in the team to do the same, delivering training where required.
This role will suit a commercial and data protection lawyer 4pqe+ with experience likely to have been gained in a leading City / international firm or a large legal department of a FTSE 100 company. In addition to your techncial skills and experience in your practice area, our client is looking for candidates with commercial acumen and business development ideas. You will need to be a creative thinker who can innovate, initiate and carry through change.
ABOUT THE PSL TEAM
For the past 14 years LLJ's specialist PSL team, the UK's first, has been supplying the UK leading law firms and in-house departments with PSL professionals. Our depth of expertise and professionalism ensures each candidate a personal and committed approach.
We aim to respond to all applications within two working days. If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More jobs like this
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Company/Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Intellectual Property jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Data Protection jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Technology/Telecoms jobs in London (Central)