TEAM OPPORTUNITIES - PROFITABLE LONDON FIRM
This independent firm has long stood out in the market as a firm with a clear identity and has built a highly profitable and full service offering rated in each of its practice areas in the legal directories. The firm is ambitious with its growth plans and has successfully brought on board a number of practice areas to complement its services and is specifically interested in speaking with teams in the following areas:
- Private Equity (with a strong corporate practice and with fund formation already offered, this is an opportunity for a team acting for private equity houses to cement and spearhead the firm's current capabilities in this area;
- IT/IP: already with decent capability, this is an opportunity for an experienced intellectual property and/or information technology partner with team to grow this practice into a separate service line;
- Projects/infrastructure: the firm has long undertaken a mix of domestic and international projects, with PPP/PFI expertise and an infrastructure bias. There is now an opportunity for a team to join the firm and further build this area of work;
- Private Client: acting for a wide range of HNWs, the private client practice is already regarded within the field and the firm is very interested in significantly expanding their capability in this area with vast potential to further harness work from the firm's client base.
For a confidential discussion about these opportunities or simply to discuss a team move, please contact Amy Hambleton of RedLaw on 020 3815 6802 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 13012.
RedLaw is highly experienced in handling team moves and mergers, providing advice on all aspects of a team move from planning through to post-acceptance of offers.
More searches like this
- Corporate/M&A Partners Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Private Equity Partners Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Private Client Partners Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Wills Trust &Probate Partners Senior Level jobs in London (Central)
- Construction and Civil Engineering Partners Senior Level jobs in London (Central)