VAT Manager/ Senior Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants as a VAT Tax Manager.
Salary: £70,000-£80,000 (dependant on experience)
- 23 days holiday entitlement increases with length of service on 1st January for employees undertaking 3 year's service increases to 24 days, 4 year's increases to 25 days
- Flexible Holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Travel Season ticket loan
- An annual rail, bus or railway car parking season ticket can be applied for as an interest free loan to cover the cost.
- Professional subscription and admission
- Payroll Giving -The opportunity to make tax free donations to any UK registered charity via salary.
- Undertake detailed planning and implementation of VAT work, ensuring the provision of an effective and cost driven service to clients in line with budgets.
- Together with Partners, manage the interface between a group of clients and the firm to ensure that the agreed expectations of the clients in terms of service, quality and cost and also the firm's targets are met.
- Identify and advise on VAT planning opportunities, and to undertake specialist technical assignments as required.
- To achieve targets set by management on compliance matters with particular reference to the helpline queries and specific project work.
- Previous experience of working at Manager/Senior Manager level within VAT.
- Previous experience of winning work and ability to generate further fees from the existing client base.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0207 269 6357.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: