Risk & Compliance Lawyer
Our client, leading City and international firm, is looking for a qualified lawyer with a passion for financial crime work, particularly anti money laundering (AML) issues, and with at least 4PQE+ relevant law firm experience to work as Risk & Compliance Associate, no. 2 to the firm's Head of Risk, within the firm's steadily growing, London based, Risk & Compliance team. The Risk & Compliance team deals with client due diligence and conflicts queries for the firm across its network of offices and works alongside partners to manage complaints and claims. There is a strong anti-money laundering (AML) focus to this role, in addition to providing advice on a variety of other risk and compliance management issues which affect the firm. The successful applicant will work closely with the Head of Risk and will be responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of a team of junior risk & compliance officers. For this role strong technical knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations is essential, as is familiarity with the key aspects of the SRA Code of Conduct. Some experience of training and supervising others in the area of risk and compliance is also important.
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Regulatory jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Compliance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Fraud jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Risk jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Crime jobs in London (Greater)