Regulatory and Compliance Counsel
Regulatory and Compliance Counsel - - Nottinghamshire - Excellent opportunity for a Regulatory and Compliance Counsel - to make a move in-house - £-Competitive
JOB TITLE: Regulatory and Compliance Counsel
LOCATION: Nottinghamshire (commutable from; Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire)
SALARY: £- Competitive
THE ROLE: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory and Compliance Counsel.. The successful Regulatory and Compliance Counsel be responsible for creating the strategy to lead the introduction and maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with general commercial legislation. This role will require strong influencing and relationship building skills. Responsibilities for the Regulatory and Compliance Counsel will include:
- Introduction and management of a compliance system.
- Establishment and management of a data protection framework.
- To develop and manage the Legal department's knowledge libraries.
- Support the Head of Legal with the management of the Legal Department.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Regulatory and Compliance Counsel will have;
- Experience of working in either a Legal or Compliance role within industry or a professional support department within private practice law firm.
- Experience of promoting and managing compliance systems.
- Qualified compliance professional or solicitor/barrister
- Working knowledge of broad range of key commercial regulations such as data protection, competition law and anti-bribery.
The successful Regulatory and Compliance Counsel will be ambitious, have the ability to strive, deliver and identify a commercial approach to achieving tasks and objectives for the business. You will be organised, decisive and can provide a personal and solid approach when dealing with key management and your colleagues.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0207 183 8586 or email email@example.com. Or contact us via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Regulatory vacancies throughout UK. If you are a Regulatory Lawyer, Solicitor, Legal Counsel looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Regulatory Lawyers, Solicitors, Legal Counsels who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).